And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is “Go Green”. I have the Lucky Clover punch and thought I’d make a quick card with it.
Here’s the details…
- Basic White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Incolor Glimmer (Parakeet) – 3 3/4 x 5, add to card front
- Basic White – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, punch clover out, run through the crosshatch 3D Essential Embossing Folder, add to card front using dimensionals
- Parakeet Party – 2/3 x 2 1/4, stamp greeting (Lovely & Lasting) in Memento Black, cut into banner, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Parakeet Incolor Matte Decorative Dots to finish off
And now for our latest collection…
Hop, hop, hop on over and grab our new EASTER BUNNY COLLECTION! The EASTER BUNNY STAMP SET is perfect to make projects for Easter, spring, baby, or other sweet occasions! Build a little scene with these fun elements and color away! We’ve combined the EASTER BUNNY STAMP SET with the FANCY FLORA DESIGNER PAPER for a springy pastel look. Our EASTER BUNNY COLLECTION has step-by-step instructions for SIX projects…four cards and two fun favors that can be used for any occasion! See more details here!
|Set(s):||Lovely & Lasting|
|Paper:||Basic White, Parakeet Party, Incolor Glimmer Specialty Paper|
|Other:||Lucky Clover Punch, 3D Essential Embossing Folders, Incolor Matte Decorative Dots, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Lori has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!