And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to make our Halloween cards sparkle! Boy this was a tough one for me but I decided that the gold added the sparkle…
Here’s the details…
- Basic Black – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Basic White – 2 1/4 x 5, run the Cheery Patterns embossing folder, add to card front
- Gold Foil – cut out tomb, add to card front using dimensionals
- Basic White – cut out inside of tomb, add to card front
- Basic Black – stamp skeleton twice in Versamark and white emboss, cut out, add to card front
- Gold Foil – cu tout top hat, baton, bow tie, shoes and moon/stars, add to card front
- Basic White – stamp bat and hat in Versamark, gold emboss, ct out, add to card front
- Basic Black – 3/4 x 2 3/4, stamp greeting in Versamark, gold emboss, ad to card front
And now for our latest collection…
We are “buzzin” with the news that Demonstrators who have signed up for Stampin’ Up!’s OnStage in November can elect to pre-order the upcoming BEE MY VALENTINE SUITE from the January-April 2024 Mini Catalog! We couldn’t wait to create with this darling new BEE MY VALENTINE STAMP SET filled with a buzzing bee, honeycomb, sweet as honey greetings, plus the coordinating BEE BUILDER PUNCH to make cutting the bees SO easy! The bright and cheerful BEE MINE DESIGNER PAPER and Hearts & Flowers Embellishments add to the whimsy! Our BEE MY VALENTINE BONUS COLLECTION has step-by-step instructions for SIX projects…FOUR card designs and TWO favor designs…using the suite SQUARE PILLOW BOXES to fill with treats or a small gift! See more details HERE!
|Bag of Bones
|Basic White, Basic Black, Gold Foil
|Bag of Bones Dies, Cheery Patterns Embossing Folders, Gold Embossing Powder, Dimensionals
Click Back to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and Next to the see what Lori has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!