Happy Thursday! This week it’s color inspiration time…
I thought it would be fun to make another record card…
Here’s the details…
- Poppy Parade – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Basic White – 4 x 5 1/4, stamp diagonal line stamp on a diagonal in Night of Navy, Bumblebee and Poppy Parade, stamp the small images (Sharing Sunshine) in Night of Navy, Bumblebee and Poppy Parade, add to card front
- Basic Black – stamp record in Versamark, clear emboss, cut out, add to card front using dimensionals
- Basic White – stamp circle with heart from record in Memento Black, cut out, color heart with Bumblebee marker, add to center of record
- Poppy Parade – stamp heart from center of record 3 times (I used Basic Black marker to just pick up the heart cut our, layer, add to card front
- Bumblebee – 1/2 x 4, stamp greeting in Memento Black, cut angle on both ends, add to card front using dimensionals
This was the perfect card for my DH’s birthday!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
Swim into a sea of creativity by using the seaside supplies in Stampin’ Up!’s early catalog release bundle, WAVES OF INSPIRATION STAMP SET AND WAVES DIES! We’ve combined the WAVES OF INSPIRATION BUNDLE with the Waves of the Ocean Designer Paper which features a poured paint marble look, marine-colored Blue Foils Paper and gorgeous Rhinestone Waves Jewel Embellishments! Our WAVES OF INSPIRATION CARD COLLECTION has SIX step-by-step card tutorials just waiting for you to use and be inspired! See more details HERE!
|Set(s):||For the Record, Sharing Sunshine|
|Paper:||Basic White, Basic Black, Poppy Parade, Bumblebee|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Night of Navy, Bumblebee, Poppy Parade, Versamark|
|Other:||Clear Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!