And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to make cards for kids
Here’s the details…
- Lemon Lolly – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Basic White – 3 3/4 x 5, stamp greeting in Memento Black, layer onto Pool Party 3 7/8 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Petal Pink, Lemon Lolly, Pool Party – cut out two different sizes of Stylish Shapes Circles, add to card front
- Basic Grey – 1/4 x 4 1/2, add to card front
- Zoo Crew DSP = cut out the three dancing animals, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Basic Rhinestones to finish off
And now for our latest collection…
The JUST MY TYPE STAMP SET images have a vintage look of time gone by! The hand-drawn typewriter reminds “some” of us of a less technology-driven time! And the classic typewriter font used on the greetings, plus some fun desk accessories, help create charming cards and projects for a book lover or writer! We featured the JUST MY TYPE STAMP SET with the GORGEOUS GINGHAM DESIGNER PAPER for a bright and cheerful look! There are step-by-step instructions for three card designs (one a fun fold!) and a fun display project! See more details here!
|Paper:||Basic White, Lemon Lolly, Pool Party, Petal Pink, Basic Grey, Zoo Crew DSP|
|Other:||Stylish Shapes Dies, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Click Back to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and Next to the see what Lori has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!