Happy Thursday! This week it’s color inspiration time…
I had some fun with dies on this one…
Here’s the details…
- Fresh Freesia – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Fresh Freesia – 3 3/4 x 4, run through Hive Embossing Folder, add to card front
- Flowering Fields DSP – three pieces 2 x 2
- Basic White – cut out three of the Floral Square dies, cut out matching flowers in Rich Razzleberry, add to squares, add squares to DSP, add to card front using dimensionals
- Soft Succulent – cut out bottom layer of things, Basic White – cut out top layer of thanks, layer and add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Iridescent Rhinestones to center of flowers to finish off
All ready to send out!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
Next up for our tutorial class is the versatile ARTFULLY LAYERED COLLECTION! The ARTFULLY LAYERED STAMP SET includes a combination of playful all-occasion greetings, along with some tropical greenery and plants. The coordinating TROPICAL LAYERS DIES add texture and interest so you can mix and match the shapes for collages and layers. The combination of the ARTFULLY LAYERED BUNDLE with the ARTFULLY COMPOSED Designer Paper evokes a tropical forest feel with a contemporary look to make your creations as simple or detailed as you chose! We have FOUR card tutorials and TWO cute favor box tutorials included in this Collection! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Basic White, Fresh Freesia, Rich Razzleberry, Soft Succulent|
|Other:||Floral Squares Dies, Amazing Thanks Dies, Iridescent Rhinestones, Hives Embossing Folder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!