WOOO HOOOO!!!! It’s the end of Week 2 at Create with Connie and Mary Holiday Collection 2014 and it’s time for for another design team blog hop. On Sunday through Friday only our subscribers can see the AMAZING projects for Christmas/Winter but on Saturdays our design team members join up to do a fun blog hop! We feature the set we used for out project that week! If you are going forward through the hop you arrived here from Amy White’s blog. What a GREAT card!
For my project this week (remember you have to be a subscriber to see it!) I used Festival of Trees. I LOVE this little set! A week or so ago I did a silver tinsel tree because it reminded me of a tree my grandma always put up at Christmas. Well…I thought it would be fun to do another one of these.
I love doing this particular tree in silver since it does bring back that wonderful memory but it is just a fun image to use. And I’ve sort of been into ‘tag’s lately so I put the tree together with a tag and here it is!
Here’s the details –
- Brushed Silver – 3 1/2 x 11 folded
- White/silver print (All is Calm dsp) – 3 1/2 x 3 1/2 and add to card front
- Cherry Cobbler dsp print (Trim the Tree dsp paper stack) – 3 1/2 x 1 1/2 and add to card front
- Silver Glimmer – 3/8 x 4 1/4 – cut ends on a diagonal and add to card front
- Cherry Cobbler – 2 x 4, punch top using Scallop Tag Topper, emboss greeting using White embossing powder
- Silver Glimmer – 3/8 x 1 7/8, cut on a diagonal and add to card tag
- Add White Organza ribbon to top and tie with Silver 1/8″ Taffeta Ribbon. Add tag to card front using dimensionals
- Emboss tree using Silver embossing powder on Whisper White, punch out with Tree Punch
- Stamp star, base an bird using Cherry Cobbler, cut/punch out and add to tree. (I added bird using dimensional.) Add tree to tag using dimensionals
- Add snowflakes and small silver sequins to finish off.
Collection runs for 4 weeks – 24 AMAZING projects that are perfect for your holiday classes and camps and gift giving! Our design team is AMAZING and you don’t want to miss out! The cost is $29.95 for 4 weeks of projects seen only by our subscribers. Our projects are NOT shared on our personal blogs or out on the Internet.
Head over to Create with Connie and Mary to learn more and to subscribe today!
|Festival of Trees
|Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Brushed Silver, Trim the Tree dsp Paper Stack, All is Calm dsp, Silver Glimmer
|Versamark, Cherry Cobbler
|Silver Embossing Powder, White Embossing Powder, Scallop Tag Topper, White Organza Ribbon, Silver 1/8″ Taffeta Ribbon, Tree Punch, Frosted Sequins, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack, Dimensionals
Now it is time to head over to Melissa Davies and her Rubberfunactics blog! She has something wonderful in store for you!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!