And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to use out favorite set from the SAB brochure. This was a tough one as I LOVE both the Owls and the Beautifully Happy. Beautifully Happy won…
Here’s the details…
- Petal Pink – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Basic White – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, layer onto Night of Navy – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, add to card front
- Regency Park DSP – pick 3 prints 1 x 2 1/2, add to card front
- Basic White – stamp outline in Memento Black, leaves in Mint Macaron, Flowers in Petal Pink and buds in Balmy Blue, cut out, add to card front using dimensionals
- Petal Pink – 5/8 x 1 3/8, stamp greeting in Memento Black, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some blue Adhesive Backed Milky Dots to finish off
And now for our latest collection…
Love is in the air and Stampin’ Up!’s COUNTRY BOUQUET BUNDLE is brand new in the January-April 2023 Mini Catalog! This stamp set has lots of hearts and florals, but it isn’t just for Valentine’s Day! We’ve combined the COUNTRY BOUQUET BUNDLE with the COUNTRY FLORAL LANE DESIGNER PAPER for a sweet look! Our COUNTRY BOUQUET COLLECTION has step-by-step tutorials with FOUR cards and TWO small favor ideas that are quick and easy to whip up for your favorite friend or family member! See more details HERE!
|Set(s):||Beautifully Happy (SAB)|
|Paper:||Basic White, Petal Pink, Night of Navy, Regency Park DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Mint Macaron, Petal Pink, Balmy Blue|
|Other:||Adhesive Backed Milky Dots, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Lori has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!