And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to use our favorite preorder bundle. This was tough since there were several that I really like but decided to go with the new Inspired Thoughts Bundle.
I just love all things trees…it’s right up there with dragonflies! Here’s the details…
- Balmy Blue – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Subtles DSP Paper Pack (Balmy Blue print- current not new) – 3 3/4 x 5, layer onto Basic White – 3 /8 x 5 1/8, add to card front
- Just Jade – cut out 2 of the curved edge piece, add ONE to the panel
- Soft Suede – cut out the line of tree – I only used the 3 on the left, add to card front
- Cut out the 4 different ‘leaves’ dies in Shaded Spruce, Just Jade and Mint Macaron, add to card front some using dimensionals
- Add a 1″ So saffron circle to card
- Add the second Just Jade curve edge to the card front using dimensionals
- So Saffron – 5/8 x 2 3/8, stamp greeting using Memento Black, cut into banner add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some red Sequins for Every Season to finish off
And now for our latest collection…
Our second featured online class collection from the NEW Annual Catalog is the stunning nature BEAUTY OF FRIENDSHIP BUNDLE! With both stamped tree images and detailed tree dies, along with inspiring greetings, this one is a MUST-HAVE! We had SO much fun coming up with these tutorials for a multi-seasonal Collection full of color! You’ll get three card ideas (one a fun-fold!) and a pretty home-décor item you’ll have sitting out all year long! See more details here!
|Paper:||Basic White, Balmy Blue, Just Jade, Shaded Spruce, Mint Macaron, So Saffron, Soft Suede, Subtles DSP Paper Pack|
|Other:||Inspiring Canopy Dies, 1″ Circle Punch (Retired), Sequins for Every Season, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Cindy has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!