And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to use our favorite new DSP from the January/April Mini Catalog. There really are several that I really like but decided to use By the Bay DSP. I kept the card really simple to show off the DSP
Here’s the details…
- Mint Macaron – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- By the Bay DSP – pick 5 different prints, 1 x 3 3/4, add to card front
- Night of Navy – 1/4 x 5, cut slant on left side, add to card front
- Balmy Blue – 1 18/x 4 3/4, stamp greeting in Night of Navy, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Flat Adhesive Backed Pearls to finish off
And now for our latest collection…
Join us in sharing the sweetness of life by using Stampin’ Up!’s SHARE A MILKSHAKE BUNDLE to create some frozen delights on paper! You can mix and match the sundae glass, bowl or waffle cone with the fun-loving greetings! Use different colors of ice cream combos, then finish off with a spoon or straw and a cherry on top! We’ve combined the SHARE A MILKSHAKE BUNDLE with the COUNTRY GINGHAM DESIGNER PAPER for a sweet, delicious look! Our SHARE A MILKSHAKE COLLECTION has step-by-step tutorials for THREE cards (one a fun fold!) and a little cute favor idea to celebrate a special occasion! See more details HERE!
|Set(s):||Go to Greetings|
|Paper:||Mint Macaron, Balmy Blue, Night of Navy, By the By DSP|
|Ink:||Night of Navy|
|Other:||Flat Adhesive Backed Pearls|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Lori has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!