WOW…can you believe it…it is JUNE!!! Summer is here! (okay…technically maybe not but seriously…it is JUNE!) This week our theme is our favorite blue. This was a tough one for me because I love ALL the blues…well except for Marina Mist. I can NEVER seem to work that one into a project! So I think my all time favorite one though (at least right now) is….BERMUDA BAY!
For this project I wanted to keep it simple so just added white and copper. Bermuda Bay looks sooo cool with COPPER!
Here’s the details…
- Bermuda Bay – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Bermuda Bay – 5 1/2 x 4, run through the Oh My Stars folder, wrap two pieces of the 1/8 Copper Trim and then add panel to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – stamp happy birthday in Versamark and copper emboss, cut out using Lots of Label framelit, add using dimensionals
- Using Versamark stamp dots for large balloon on Whisper White and small balloon on Bermuda Bay, copper emboss and punch out with Balloon duo punch.
- Copper Foil – cut two thin pieces and add to balloons as ‘strings’ then add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – stamp bow in Bermuda Bay, cut out and add to strings
The Create with Connie and Mary June Mini Edition will be opening soon – WOO HOO!
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
- Only $8.95 US per month! Head over to Create with Connie and Mary to subscribe today!
|Stylized Birthday, Balloon Celebrations
|Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Copper Foil
|Bermuda Bay, Versamark
|Balloon Duo Punch, Lots of Labels Framelits, Oh My Stars Embossing Folder, 1/8″ Copper Trim, Copper Embossing Powder, Dimensionals
Remember to use the badges below to go backward (previous) to the Create with Connie and Mary site or forward (next) to the very talented Libby Fens.
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!