Happy Thursday! This week it’s color inspiration time…
You know how I LOVE dragonflies…so perfect…
Here’s the details…
- Seaside Spray – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White -3 1/2 x 5 1/2, cut out oval then used the opening to sponge Seaside Spray to create the oval, stamp the dots from Sweet Ice Cream in Seaside Spray, stamp greeting in Gorgeous Grape add piece of Brights Gorgeous Grape Texture print 1/2 x 5 1/2 behind panel then add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp dragonflies in Memento Black, color using Rose Rococo Blends, punch out, add Wink of Stella to the wings, add to card front
- Gorgeous Grape sheer ribbon, tie into a bow, add to card front
- Add two of the pink Pastel Pearls to the card front to finish off
I just LOVE dragonflies!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
How cute are these little chicks that are SO trendy in the farmhouse decorating right now? We love that Stampin’ Up! added dies to the Hey Chick stamp set and then created a brand new bundle that coordinates! Double the FUN! You’ll love all the “punny” cards you can make for your family and friends! We’ve used BOTH Hey Chick and Hey Birthday Chick Bundles in this expanded Collection. You’ll get SIX unique tutorials that include four cards, and two treat boxes! Find more details HERE!
|Set(s):||Dragonfly Garden, Sweet Ice Cream|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Seaside Spray, Brights DSP Paper Pack|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Seaside Spray, Gorgeous Grape BLENDS: Rose Rococo|
|Other:||Dragonflies Punch, Pastel Pearls, Gorgeous Grape Sheer Ribbon|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!