Can you believe it…it’s the END of June already. I already feel like the summer is flying by too quickly. I’m working on a really big project at school and would like it to be the beginning of May instead of the end of June so I’d have two more months to work on it!
But that isn’t going to happen but what is happening is more inspiration from Create with Connie and Mary. We have a set of 4 cards from the catalog this time and the design team members could any of the 4 to use as their inspiration. I absolutely ADORE the daisy punch and I knew that was what I was going to use to go with the sketch I chose.
Here’s the details…
- Daffodil Delight – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Daisy Print – cut 5 pieces 3/4 x 4 3/4, add to card front
- Whisper White – punch out 4 daisies, layer to make 2 flowers
- Whisper White – stamp solid leaf 4 times using Old Olive, cut out and add behind daisies, add daisies to card front
- Daffodil Delight – punch out two 3/4″ circles, add to center of daisies using dimensionals
- Daffodil Delight – 1/2 x 2 3/8, stamp greeting using Memento Black, cut into banner on both ends and add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some small Clear Faceted Gems to finish off
How fun is that! Did I mentioned that I just LOVE the new Daisy punch!
|Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Delightful Daisy dsp
|Memento Black, Old Olive
|Daisy Punch, 3/4″ Circle Punch, Clear Faceted Gems, Dimensionals
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!