And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to make a cute Halloween card. Nothing is cuter then the little fairy princess in Scary Cute…
Here’s the details…
- Pool Party – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Celebrate Everything (pumpkin/ghost print) – 2 1/2 x 5 1/2, color using Polished Pink, Pale Papaya and Pool Party Blends; add to card front
- Polished Pink – 2 3/4 x 3 1/4, add to card front on an angle
- Basic White – 2 1/2 x 3, add to card front
- Basic White – stamp fairy angel in Polished Pink, Pool Party, Pale Papaya, cut out, layer and add to card front using dimensionals
- Pale Papaya – stamp greeting in Memento Black, cut out using banner from Scary Silhouettes Dies, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some silver Festive Pearls to finish off
And now for our latest collection…
Grab Stampin’ Up!’s HELLO HARVEST BUNDLE to create autumn cards and projects with the pumpkins, leaves, sunflowers images, plus greetings suitable for fall, Thanksgiving, and occasions throughout the year! In this HELLO HARVEST COLLECTION, we have combined the HELLO HARVEST BUNDLE with the RUSTIC HARVEST DESIGNER PAPER and a dash of GLIMMER SPECIALTY PAPER. It has FOUR card design tutorials, and TWO favors perfect as a fall gathering hostess gift, or your Thanksgiving table! See more details here!
|Paper:||Basic White, Pool Party, Polished Pink, Pale Papaya, Celebrate Everything DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Pool Party, Polished Pink, Pale Papaya and Blends in the same colors|
|Other:||Scary Silhouettes, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Lori has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!