Happy Tuesday everyone and welcome to our Creatively Simple post where Connie and I take a theme each month am make ‘simple’ cards! I LOVE simple cards! This month it’s
I am going to miss the Lovely and Lasting set…
I’ve use set, colors and embellishments that are all leaving. Here’s the details…
- Bermuda Bay – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Basic White – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, layer onto So Saffron 3 3/4 x 5, add to card front
- Basic White – stamp image in Pear Pizzazz, So Saffron, Bermuda Bay, cut out, layer, add to card front
- Bermuda Bay – 5/8 x 2, stamp greeting in Versamark, white emboss, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some blue Glossy Dots to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
You asked…we delivered! Our newest TECHNIQUE COLLECTION is available, and we know you will LOVE how we combined these fun techniques with the new Online Exclusive RADIATING STITCHES DIES! The RADIATING STITCHES borders add interest and details to your backgrounds or use the smaller shaped dies to highlight different aspects of your projects! We’ve added greetings with the GO TO GREETINGS STAMP SET but you could use a greeting set that you already own. This RADIATING STITCHES TECHNIQUE COLLECTION is combined with the BY THE BAY DESIGNER PAPER and has step-by-step instructions for SIX technique cards. See more details here!
|Set(s):||Lovely and Lasing|
|Paper:||Basic White, Bermuda Bay, So Saffron|
|Ink:||Bermuda Bay, So Saffron, Pear Pizzazz, Versamark|
|Other:||Glossy Dots, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!