Happy Tuesday everyone and happy 4th of July! Welcome to our Creatively Simple post where Connie and I take a theme each month am make ‘simple’ cards! I LOVE simple cards! This month it’s
Here’s my card for this week…
Here’s the details…
- Bubble Bath – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Basic White – 3 1/4 x 4 1/2, layer onto Soft Seafoam 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, add to card front
- Melon Mambo, Granny Apple Green and Bubble Bath – cut out different dies, layer together, add pieces of Pink Sheer ribbon behind it
- Soft Seafoam – cut out largest label, stamp greeting in Memento Black, add to flowers
- Add everything to card front with dimensionals behind the label
- Add some pink Adhesive Backed Sequins Trio to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
The HEY CHUCK BUNDLE is something to crow about! It has everything you need to do some quirky crafting! The stamps are filled with sassy chickens and fun sentiments. The HEY CHUCK DIES help you create farmyard scenes for your down-to-earth projects. Mix and match the images and dies for endless sunrise to sunset possibilities! We featured the HEY CHUCK BUNDLE with the REGALS 6×6 DESIGNER PAPER to help you rule the roost in your designs. There are step-by-step instructions for FOUR projects…three cards (one a fun fold) and a fun gift package design you will love to give away! See more details here!
|Paper:||Basic White, Bubble Bath, Soft Seafoam, Melon Mambo, Granny Apple Green|
|Other:||Timeless Arrangements Dies, Sheer Ribbon, Adhesive Backed Sequins Trio, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!