Happy Tuesday everyone and welcome to our Creatively Simple post where Connie and I take a theme each month am make ‘simple’ cards! I LOVE simple cards! This month it’s
Here’s my card for this week…
Here’s the details…
- Smoky Slate – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Glorious Gingham – 3 1/2 x 3 1/2, add to card front
- Basic White – 2 3/4 x 4 1/4, add to card front using dimensionals
- Basic White – stamp leave in Blueberry Bushel and Azure Afternoon, cut out, add to card front
- Smoky Slate – 3/8 x 2 1/2, stamp greeting in Blueberry Bushel, cut into slant on both ends, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add white Adhesive Backed Neutral Sequins to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Nothing says sweet summertime like an ice-cold pitcher of lemonade or iced tea! Stampin’ Up!’s SO REFRESHING BUNDLE lets you customize your favorite summer beverage with all the fun detailed stamp images and dies! Mix and match the two-step stamping images with soft or bold colors and heartfelt sentiments for a personalized greeting or gift! We featured the SO REFRESHING BUNDLE with the GLORIOUS GINGHAM 6×6 DESIGNER PAPER for show stopping designs! There are step-by-step instructions for THREE cards (one a fun fold!) and a fun GIFT project! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Basic White, Smoky Slate, Glorious Gingham DSP|
|Ink:||Blueberry Bushel, Azure Afternoon|
|Other:||Adhesive Backed Neutral Sequins, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!