Happy Tuesday everyone and welcome to our Creatively Simple post where Connie and I take a theme each month am make ‘simple’ cards! I LOVE simple cards! This month it’s
Here’s my card for this week…
Here’s the details…
- Lemon Lolly – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Vellum – 3 1/4 x 4 3/4, run through crosshatch 3D Basics Embossing Folder, add to card front
- Basic White – stamp flower in Lemon Lolly, accent center ends of petals by sponging on Crushed Curry before stamp, stamp center with Pecan Pie, cut out, stamp leaves in Lemon Lime Twist, cut out, layer, add to card front
- Lemon Lime Twist – 3/4 x 2 3/4, stamp greeting in Pecan Pie, cut into banner, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some brown Adhesive Backed Gems to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Calling all demos! Stampin’ Up!’s Creativity Now Crafting Event is occurring on Saturday, June 24th! If you purchased this TRANSLUCENT FLORALS BUNDLE in order to participate, we have a Connie & Mary Creations SPECIAL COLLECTION just for you! We EXPANDED the use of your Translucent Florals Bundle by designing a Collection of SIX card tutorials using this bundle! Add to your “watch party”, get your samples done EARLY for upcoming classes, or just enjoy a different look for this bundle than the Stampin’ Up! offering! (Don’t worry…if you didn’t purchase this bundle now, it will be available for EVERYONE to purchase from the upcoming Holiday Mini Catalog!) We featured the TRANSLUCENT FLORALS BUNDLE with the BRIGHT & BEAUTIFUL 6×6 DESIGNER PAPER for some bright, cheerful designs! There are step-by-step instructions for SIX card projects. See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Basic White, Lemon Lolly, Lemon Lime Twist, Vellum|
|Ink:||Lemon Lolly, Crushed Curry, Lemon Lime Twist, Pecan Pie|
|Other:||Cheerful Daisies Dies, 3D Basics Embossing Folder, Adhesive Backed Solid Gems, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!