Happy Tuesday everyone and welcome to our Creatively Simple post where Connie and I take a theme each month am make ‘simple’ cards! I LOVE simple cards! This month it’s
Here’s my card for this week…
Here’s the details…
- Bubble Bath – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Bubble Bath – 3 3/4 x 5, run through Merry Melody Embossing Folder, add to card front
- Bright & Beautiful DSP – Diagonal striped 3/4 x 3 (two) and bubble 1 1/4 x 3 3/4, add to card front
- Basic White – stamp circle greeting in Moody Mauve, punch out with the 2 3/8 circle punch, add to card front using dimensionals
- Basic White – stamp cupcake in Memento Black, color with Blends, cut out add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some pink Pastel Adhesive Backed Sequins to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
We love Stampin’ Up!’s new INKED & TILED STAMP SET AND PUNCH PACK BUNDLE! The stamp images have a botanical print appearance of pressed leaves and flowers! The INKED & TILED PUNCHES can be used with the all-occasion greetings, to punch out the coordinating DSP or for cool tiled backgrounds! You can go soft and neutral or bold and bright as you wish! We featured this INKED & TILED BUNDLE with the new coordinating INKED BOTANICALS 6×6 DESIGNER PAPER for a classically timeless design! There are step-by-step instructions for EIGHT card projects. See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Basic White, Bubble Bath, Bright & Beautiful DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black; BLENDS: Bubble Bath, Pecan Pie|
|Other:||Merry Melody Embossing Folder, Pastel Adhesive Backed Sequins, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!