Happy Tuesday everyone and welcome to our Creatively Simple post where Connie and I take a theme each month am make ‘simple’ cards! I LOVE simple cards! This month it’s
Here’s my card for this week…
Here’s the details…
- Tahitian Tide – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Basic White – 3 3/4 x 5, run through dotted 3D Basic Embossing Folder, add to card front
- Polished Pink – cut out rectangular Something Fancy Die, add to card front using dimensionals
- Basic White – stamp rhino in Memento Black, color with Blends, cut out, add to card front using dimensionals
- Tahitian Tide – 1/2 x 2 1/4, stamp greeting in Memento Black, cut slants on both sides, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some pink Pastel Adhesive Backed Sequins to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Send out some positive vibes and happy greetings with Stampin’ Up!’s LIGHTING THE WAY STAMP SET AND LIGHTING THE WAY DIES! The stamped fireflies will glow with good wishes for anyone or any occasion on your creative projects. And the Lantern’s light will show the way through those warm summer adventures! We’ve combined the LIGHTING THE WAY BUNDLE with the REGENCY PARK DESIGNER PAPER for a unique fun-filled collection. Our LIGHTING THE WAY COLLECTION has step-by-step instructions for FOUR projects…three cards (one a fun fold!) and a sweet home decor project perfect for someone setting off on a new adventure that you’ll love to display! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Basic White, Tahitian Tide, Polished Pink|
|Ink:||Memento Black; BLENDS: Smoky Slate, Tahitian Tide, Flirty Flamingo|
|Other:||Something Fancy Dies, 3D Basic Embossing Folders, Pastel Adhesive Backed Sequins, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!