Happy Tuesday everyone and welcome to our Creatively Simple post where Connie and I take a theme each month am make ‘simple’ cards! I LOVE simple cards! This month it’s
Here’s my card for this week…
Here’s the details…
- Pale Papaya – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Basic White – 3 x 5 – use the Loveliest Layer Stencils – vertical for the Papaya ink and horizontal for the calypso ink, add Calypso Coral Strip – 1/2 x 5 to each side, add panel to card fornt
- Basic Black 1/2 x 2 3/4, add to card front using dimensionals
- Calypso Coral – 1 x 2, stamp greeting in Memento Black, cut into tag, add to card front using dimensionals
- Basic White – stamp cat in Basic Grey, cut out add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some grey Classic Matte Dots to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
These rhinos will stomp their way into your heart with their cute expressions and fun accessories! The new online exclusive RHINO READY BUNDLE lets you create settings for your rhinos on cards, favors or other paper projects! And the open line stamp images allow you to create in any color your wish, plus add an adorable greeting! We’ve combined the RHINO READY BUNDLE with the BUTTERFLY WISHES DESIGNER PAPER for a bright and cheery collection! Our RHINO READY COLLECTION has step-by-step instructions for FOUR projects…three cards (one a fun fold!) and a cute packaging idea that can be used for any occasion! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Basic White, Pale Papaya, Calypso Coral, Basic Black|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Basic Grey, Pale Papaya, Calypso Coral|
|Other:||Loveliest Layer Stencils, Classic Matte Dots, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!