Happy Tuesday everyone and welcome to our Creatively Simple post where Connie and I take a theme each month am make ‘simple’ cards! I LOVE simple cards! This month it’s
Here’s my card for this week..
Here’s the details…
- Petal Pink – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Petal Pink – 3 3/4 x 5, run through the Dotted 3D Essential Embossing Folder
- Grey Granite – 1 x 3 1/2, cut into a banner, add to card front
- Basic White – cut with a Something Fancy Die, stamp greeting in Grey Granite, add label to card front
- Country Gingham DSP – punch out bunny, sponge around bunny in Petal Pink, add to card front using dimensionals
- Grey Granite Shimmer Ribbon – tie a small bow, add to bunny to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Hop, hop, hop on over and grab our new EASTER BUNNY COLLECTION! The EASTER BUNNY STAMP SET is perfect to make projects for Easter, spring, baby, or other sweet occasions! Build a little scene with these fun elements and color away! We’ve combined the EASTER BUNNY STAMP SET with the FANCY FLORA DESIGNER PAPER for a springy pastel look. Our EASTER BUNNY COLLECTION has step-by-step instructions for SIX projects…four cards and two fun favors that can be used for any occasion! See more details here!
|Paper:||Basic White, Petal Pink, Grey Granite, Country Gingham DSP|
|Ink:||Petal Pink, Grey Granite|
|Other:||Something Fancy Dies, 3D Essential Embossing Folder, Grey Granite Shimmer Ribbon, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!