Happy Tuesday everyone and welcome to our Creatively Simple post where Connie and I take a theme each month am make ‘simple’ cards! I LOVE simple cards! This month it’s
Here’s my card for this week…I decided it would be fun to just use the fun DSP…
Here’s the details…
- Mango Melody – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Basic White – 3 3/4 x 5, layer onto Calypso Coral 3 7/8 x 5 1/8, add to card front
- Dandy Designs DSP (SAB_ cut out 6 strips of different dsp 3/8 x 2 3/4, add each to card front using dimensionals
- Gorgeous Grape – cut out a 2 1/4″ zigzap border using Basic Border, add to card front
- Basic White – stamp HELLO in Gorgeous Grape, cut out, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some grape Opaque Adhesive Backed Gems to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Stampin’ Up! has introduced a brand new online-only group of products beginning March 1st called the HELLO IRRESISTIBLE SUITE! The pretty IRRESISTIBLE BLOOMS STAMP SET has contemporary flowers and leaf images that will inspire you…and don’t you just LOVE the fonts they used on the greetings? We’ve combined this IRRESISTIBLE BLOOMS BUNDLE with some of our favorite quick and easy techniques for coloring and texture and the Hello Irresistible DSP! Our HELLO IRRESISTIBLE CARD COLLECTION has step-by-step instructions for SIX technique-based cards to get you started on sending out happy mail! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Basic White, Mango Melody, Calypso Coral, Gorgeous Grape, Dandy Designs DSP (SAB)|
|Other:||Basic Borders Dies, Opaque Adhesive Backed Gems, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!