Happy Tuesday everyone and welcome to our Creatively Simple post where Connie and I take a theme each month am make ‘simple’ cards! I LOVE simple cards! This month it’s
Here’s my card for this week…here’s what I did…
Here’s the details…
- Petal Pink – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Basic White – 3 3/4 x 5
- Country Floral DSP (green/pink flower print) – 3 x 4, cut on the diagonal and add the one piece to the bottom right of banner; flip other other piece over, position where you want it, trim; layer panel on Mint Macaron – 3 7/8 x 5 1/8, add to card front
- Basic White – stamp flower portion of image in Petal Pink and leaf portion of image in Mint Macaron, cut out, add to card front using dimensionals
- Mint Macaron – 1/2 x 1 1/2, stamp greeting in Memento Black, cut slants on both sides, add to heart using dimensionals
- Tie bow in Burlap Ribbon (Combo Pack) and add to card front to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
|Paper:||Basic White, Petal Pink, Mint Macaron, Country Floral DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Petal Pink, Mint Macaron|
|Other:||Red & Burlap Combo Ribbon Pack, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!