Happy Tuesday everyone and welcome to our Creatively Simple post where Connie and I take a theme each month am make ‘simple’ cards! I LOVE simple cards! This month it’s
Here’s my card for this week…here’s what I did…
Here’s the details…
- Mint Macaron – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Vellum – 4 x 5 1/4, run through Cane Weave Embossing Folder, add to card front
- Basic White – 3 x 4 1/4, stamp scatter dots in Mint Macaron, add to card front
- Fresh Freesia – 3/4 x 3 5/8, stamp greeting in Memento Black, cut into banner, add to card front
- Basic White – stamp small flower (Beautifully Happy – SAB), three times in Memento Blend, stamp flower in Fresh Freesia, stem/bud in Mint Macaron and flower center in So Saffron, cut out, add to card front
- Add some Fresh Freesia Incolor Opal Rounds to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Stampin’ Up!’s ADORABLE OWLS STAMP SET is one of the FREE Sale-A-Bration selections with any $50 US purchase! And let us tell you…ADORABLE IT IS! We’ve combined the ADORABLE OWLS STAMP SET with the COUNTRY GINGHAM DESIGNER PAPER for a sweet farmhouse look! Our ADORABLE OWLS COLLECTION has step-by-step tutorials for THREE cards (one a fun fold!) and a little cute favor idea to give someone “just because”! See more details here!
|Set(s):||Beautifully Happy (SAB)|
|Paper:||Basic White, Mint Macaron, Fresh Freesia, Vellum|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Mint Macaron, Fresh Freesia, So Saffron|
|Other:||Cane Weave Embossing Folder, Incolor Opal Rounds|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!