Happy Tuesday everyone and welcome to our Creatively Simple post where Connie and I take a theme each month am make ‘simple’ cards! I LOVE simple cards! This month it’s
Here’s my card for this week…here’s what I did..
Here’s the details…
- Basic White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Country Floral DSP (blue/white diagonal) – 1 1/4 x 5, add to card front
- Country Floral DSP (red striped) – 3 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Basic White – 3 x 3 1/4, run through Cane Weave embossing folder add to card front
- Balmy Blue – stamp conversation bubble and greeting in Memento Black
- Petal Pink and Mint Macaron – cut out different conversation bubbles
- Basic White – stamp heart conversation bubble 3 times in Sweet Sorbet, cut out
- Sweet Sorbet, cut out 4 small hearts
- Layer everything and add to card front using dimensionals
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Love is in the air and Stampin’ Up!’s COUNTRY BOUQUET BUNDLE is brand new in the January-April 2023 Mini Catalog! This stamp set has lots of hearts and florals, but it isn’t just for Valentine’s Day! We’ve combined the COUNTRY BOUQUET BUNDLE with the COUNTRY FLORAL LANE DESIGNER PAPER for a sweet look! Our COUNTRY BOUQUET COLLECTION has step-by-step tutorials with FOUR cards and TWO small favor ideas that are quick and easy to whip up for your favorite friend or family member! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Basic White, Balmy Blue, Petal Pink, Mint Macaron, Sweet Sorbet, Country Floral DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Sweet Sorbet|
|Other:||Conversation Bubbles Dies, dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!