Happy Tuesday everyone and welcome to our Creatively Simple post where Connie and I take a theme each month am make ‘simple’ cards! I LOVE simple cards! This month it’s
Here’s my card for this week…here’s what I did..
Here’s the details…
- Cherry Cobbler – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Lights Aglow DSP – 3 x 5, add to card front
- Brushed Metallic Paper – cut out largest over (Framed Florets Dies), add to card front
- Very Vanilla – stamp tree in Versamark, Gold Emboss, cut out add to card front using dimensionals
- Lights Aglow DSP 1 x 2, stamp greeting in Versamark, gold emboss, cut into banner, add to card front
- Tie small bow in Gold Satin Edged Ribbon, add to top of tree
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Celebrate the most magical time of the year with the SNOWMAN MAGIC BUNDLE that helps you create unique, fun, and oh-snow-charming seasonal crafts. The stamps and dies coordinate perfectly so you can accessorize and layer each look from snowmen to snowscapes. With over 20 stamps to mix and match, and fun seasonal sentiments, you can get creative in bringing your snowman to life! Add snowflakes, stars, evergreens, and furry friends to complete each look.
We’ve combined the SNOWMAN MAGIC BUNDLE with the STORYBOOK GNOMES DESIGNER PAPER for a wintery background. This Collection contains FOUR card tutorials and TWO gift card holder tutorials to get you ready for the holiday season and winter special occasions! See more details HERE!
|Set(s):||Christmas Lights, Brightest Glow|
|Paper:||Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, Brushed Metallic Paper, Light Aglow DSP|
|Other:||Twinkle Lights Dies, Framed Florets Dies, Gold Satin Edged Ribbon, Gold Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!