Happy Tuesday everyone and welcome to our Creatively Simple post where Connie and I take a theme each month am make ‘simple’ cards! I LOVE simple cards! This month it’s
Here’s my card for this week…here’s what I did…
Here’s the details…
- Real Red – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Real Red – 4 x 5 1/4, add to card front
- Glimmer Specialty Paper (gold) – 1/4 x 5 1/4, add to card front
- Basic White – cut out larges Framed Florets frame, add to card front
- Stamp greeting in Versamark and gold emboss
- Gold Foil – cut out small and large detailed holly, add to card front
- Add two Gold Adhesive Backed Swirls to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
|Set(s):||Framed & Festive|
|Paper:||Basic White, Real Red, Gold Foil, Glimmer Specialty Paper|
|Other:||Framed Florets Dies, Holly Berry Dies, Gold Adhesive Backed Swirls, Gold Embossing Powder|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!