Happy Tuesday everyone and welcome to our Creatively Simple post where Connie and I take a theme each month am make ‘simple’ cards! I LOVE simple cards! This month it’s
Here’s my card for this week…here’s what I did..
Here’s the details…
- Real Red – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Basic White – 3 3/4 x 5, run through the Merry Melody Embossing Folder, add to card front
- Glimmer Specialty Papery (gold) – 3/4 x 3 1/2
- Boughs of Holly DSP – green stripe print – 1/3 x 4, add behind gold piece, add to card front
- Basic White – cut oval from the largest frame in the new Framed Florets Dies, stamp greeting in Versamark and gold emboss, add to card front using dimensionals
- Cut out poinsettias from Boughs of Holly DSP, add to card front using dimensionals
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Grab Stampin’ Up!’s HELLO HARVEST BUNDLE to create autumn cards and projects with the pumpkins, leaves, sunflowers images, plus greetings suitable for fall, Thanksgiving, and occasions throughout the year! In this HELLO HARVEST COLLECTION, we have combined the HELLO HARVEST BUNDLE with the RUSTIC HARVEST DESIGNER PAPER and a dash of GLIMMER SPECIALTY PAPER. It has FOUR card design tutorials, and TWO favors perfect as a fall gathering hostess gift, or your Thanksgiving table! See more details here!
|Set(s):||Framed & Festive|
|Paper:||Basic White, Real Red, Boughs of Holly DSP, Glimmer Specialty Paper|
|Other:||Framed Florets Dies, Merry Melody Embossing Folder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!