Happy Tuesday everyone and welcome to our Creatively Simple post where Connie and I take a theme each month am make ‘simple’ cards! I LOVE simple cards! This month it’s
Here’s my card for this week…here’s what I did…
Here’s the details…
- Basic White – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Basic White – 3 1/2 x 5 1/2, run through the Charming Landscapes Embossing Folder, add to card front
- Pool Party – 3/8 x 3 1/4, stamp greeting (Window Wishes) in Memento Black, add strip to card front using dimensionals
- Storybook Gnome DSP – cut out some animals from one of the prints, layer and add to card front
- Add some green Festive Pearls to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Don’t the silhouette images in the SCARY CUTE BUNDLE take you back to care-free trick-or-treating with your friends? Let’s pass on those fun memories to children and other loved ones. Use this bundle to create everything you need for Halloween: goodie bags, cards for classes, tags, and more. We’ve combined the Scary Cute Stamp Set and Scary Silhouettes Dies with the Black & White Designs Designer Paper in this Collection. Step by step tutorial instructions are included for FOUR projects…TWO card designs and TWO small treat packaging ideas. See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Basic White, Pool Party, Storybook Gnome DSP|
|Other:||Charming Landscapes Embossing Folder, Festive Pearls|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!