Happy Tuesday everyone and welcome to our Creatively Simple post where Connie and I take a theme each month am make ‘simple’ cards! I LOVE simple cards! This month it’s
Here’s my card for this week….I chose to use Mint Macaron…
Here’s the details…
- Basic White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Basic White – 3 3/4 x 5, cut out Stitched Rectangular die
- Splendid Day DSP (Mint/White Frosted) – 2 x 4, add behind the opening in the Basic White panel using dimensionals, add to card front using dimensionals
- Mint Macaron – 1/2 x 2 1/2, stamp greeting Versamark and White Emboss, cut into banner, add to card front
- Basic White – cut out small detailed butterfly, add to card front
- Add some green pearls (Red and Green Adhesive Backed Pearls) to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
How sweet is the natural beauty of this APPLE HARVEST STAMP SET? The simple line art of the images will remind you of apple picking on a crisp fall day and are perfect for coloring! But the heartfelt sentiments can be used throughout the year. We’ve combined the APPLE HARVEST STAMP SET with the fun and colorful GINGHAM COTTAGE DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection. It has three card designs…including a unique fun fold…and a great gift-giving 3D project – JUST IN TIME FOR BACK TO SCHOOL! See more details HERE!
|Full of Love
|Basic White, Mint Macaron, Splendid Day DSP
|Stitched Rectangular Dies, Build a Butterfly Dies, Red & Green Adhesive Backed Pearls, White Embossing Powder, Dimensionals
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!