Happy Tuesday everyone and welcome to our Creatively Simple post where Connie and I take a theme each month am make ‘simple’ cards! I LOVE simple cards! This month it’s
Here’s my card for this week…
Here’s the details…
- Pale Papaya – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Basic White – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, use scallop Plenty of Patterns Decorative Mask and Calypso Coral and Pale Papaya ink to create background, layer onto Misty Moonlight 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, add to card front
- Just Jade – 1/2 x 3 1/4, cut into slant on end, add to card front
- Basic White – stamp plants in Just Jade, Flowers in Calypso Coral and pot in Misty Moonlight, cut everything out, layer, add to card front using dimensionals
- Pale Papaya – 1/4 x 1 1/4, stamp greeting in Misty Moonlight, cut on slant on both ends, add to card front
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Swim into a sea of creativity by using the seaside supplies in Stampin’ Up!’s early catalog release bundle, WAVES OF INSPIRATION STAMP SET AND WAVES DIES! We’ve combined the WAVES OF INSPIRATION BUNDLE with the Waves of the Ocean Designer Paper which features a poured paint marble look, marine-colored Blue Foils Paper and gorgeous Rhinestone Waves Jewel Embellishments! Our WAVES OF INSPIRATION CARD COLLECTION has SIX step-by-step card tutorials just waiting for you to use and be inspired! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Basic White, Pale Papaya, Misty Moonlight, Just Jadel|
|Ink:||Pale Papaya, Misty Moonlight, Just Jade, Calypso Coral|
|Other:||Plenty of Patterns Decorative Masks, dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!