Happy Tuesday everyone and welcome to our Creatively Simple post where Connie and I take a theme each month am make ‘simple’ cards! I LOVE simple cards! This month it’s
Here’s my card for this week…
The punch really makes quick work of this card! Here’s the details…
- Magenta Madness – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Basic Black – 3/4 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Basic White – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, stamp greeting (Lighthearted Lines) in Bermuda Bay and Gorgeous Grade, stamp the 3 flower image in Bermuda Bay, Gorgeous Grade, Magenta Madness, add to card front on an angle
- Basic Black – punch out 3 ladybug bodies
- Bermuda Bay, Gorgeous Grape, Magenta Magenta Madness – punch out wing from each, add dots in Memento Black, layer and add to card front (grape on one dimensionals
- Add 3 large Iridescent Rhinestones to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Does anyone remember splashing around in the puddles with their rain boots on or using a watering can to water their flower or vegetable garden? Stampin’ Up!’s FLOWERING RAIN BOOTS STAMP SET AND RAIN BOOTS DIES will make you smile and want to share those memories! In addition, gardeners will love the tool dies and garden images, along with heartfelt sentiments to use on their cards or scrapbook pages. We’ve combined this FLOWERING RAIN BOOTS Bundle with the Flowering Fields Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our FLOWERING RAIN BOOTS COLLECTION has FOUR projects – THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a fun fold) AND a fun gift project to share with a friend or neighbor to brighten their day! See more details HERE!
|Set(s):||Hello Labybug, Lighthearted Lines|
|Paper:||Basic White, Basic Black, Magenta Madness, Bermuda Bay, Gorgeous Grape|
|Ink:||Bermuda Bay, Gorgeous Grape, Magenta Madness|
|Other:||Ladybug Builder Punch, Iridescent Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!