Happy Tuesday everyone and welcome to our Creatively Simple post where Connie and I take a theme each month am make ‘simple’ cards! I LOVE simple cards! This month it’s
Here’s my card for this week…
Here’s the details…
- Basic White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Basic White – cut out the detail Christmas Pine Die, add to card front
- Real Red – 1/4 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Basic White – stamp greeting in Versamark, silver emboss, cut out with Pretty Pillowbox label, add to card front using dimensionals
- Real Red – cut out 2 large and 2 small poinsettias, layer, add to tag
- Add Basic Rhinestone to center of flowers and randomly on card base to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Our popular TECHNIQUES Collection is back with our SIX new techniques for cards! We are featuring the upcoming BLESSINGS OF HOME STAMP SET and FLOWERS OF HOME DIES (available for demos to preorder now and customers on January 3) along with the techniques. These flower images are so pretty to color or leave monochromatic for a vintage look! We’ve also paired them with the HEART & HOME DESIGNER PAPER on our SIX technique card tutorials. See more details here!
|Paper:||Basic White, Real Red|
|Other:||Christmas Pines Dies, Pretty Pillowbox Dies, Silver Embossing Powder, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!