Happy Tuesday everyone! Welcome to our Creatively Simple post where Connie and I take a theme each month and make ‘simple’ cards! I LOVE simple cards! This month it’s
Here’s my card for this week…
Here’s the details…
- Pool Party – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Sunny Days DSP – Pool Party/White lines, 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, layer onto Basic White – 3 3/4 x 5, add to card front
- Basic White – 1 5/8 x 2 1/2, lay on card front, stamp wavy lines in Memento Black, cut out matching Postage Die, add stamped white panel then add panel to card front
- Petal Pink – stamp greeting in Memento Black, cut out with Stylish Shapes Circle die, add to card front using dimensionals
- Stamp heart 3 times in Real Red
- Add white Adhesive Backed Sequins Trio to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Create some sweet treats that look good enough to eat with Stampin’ Up!’s ICE CREAM SWIRL BUNDLE! Use a variety of colors on the ice cream swirls for different flavors. Add some sprinkles and a cherry or strawberry with a sweet greeting to finish it off. The ICE CREAM SWIRL DIES have a double-sided cone large enough to fold in half to create a tag or cut it down to make a bowl. Our ICE CREAM SWIRL COLLECTION features the ICE CREAM SWIRL BUNDLE with the LIGHTER THAN AIR DESIGNER PAPER for a soft “creamy” look! There are step-by-step tutorial instructions for FOUR cards and TWO treat holders in this expanded Collection! See more details HERE!
|Basic White, Pool Party, Real Red, Petal Pink, Sunny Days DSP (SAB)
|Memento Black, Real Red
|Perennial Postage Dies, Stylish Shapes Dies, Adhesive Backed Sequins Trio, Dimensionals
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!