Happy Tuesday everyone! Welcome to our Creatively Simple post where Connie and I take a theme each month and make ‘simple’ cards! I LOVE simple cards! This month it’s
Here’s my card for this week…
Here’s the details…
- Basic White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Merry Bold and Bright DSP = Red/green tree print – 3 x 4 1/2, red/pink stripe print – TWO 1/2 x 3 3/4, add behind tree print, add to card front
- Real Red – cut out 2 tags from Sending Cheer
- Basic White – stamp gingerbread man twice in Pecan Pie and face in Versamark and white emboss, cut out and add to tags
- Add tag on right directly on card front and tag on left add using dimensionals
- Granny Apple Green – stamp Ho 3 times in Memento Black, cut out, add to card front using dimensionals
- White Twine – tie two small bows in doubled up twine, add to each age to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Celebrating a holly, jolly Christmas or any festive occasion is SO easy using Stampin’ Up!’s MERRY & BRIGHT STAMP SET & DIES! Mix and match the word block greetings and use the two different types of lights for bright and colorful fun and instant cheer on your paper projects. Our MERRY & BRIGHT COLLECTION features the MERRY & BRIGHT BUNDLE with the MERRY BOLD & BRIGHT DESIGNER PAPER to make quick cards or decorations for any type of party. There are step-by-step tutorial instructions for SIX projects…four card designs AND two gift card holder ideas! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Basic White, Real Red, Merry Bold & Bright DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Pecan Pie, Versamark|
|Other:||Sending Cheers Dies, White Bakers Twine, White Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!