Happy Tuesday everyone and happy 4th of July! Welcome to our Creatively Simple post where Connie and I take a theme each month am make ‘simple’ cards! I LOVE simple cards! This month it’s
Here’s my card for this week…
Here’s the details…
- Very Vanilla – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Shining Brightly DSP – navy star print 1/2 x 5 1/2, add to card front, vanilla gold leaf print 2 1/2 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Night of Navy – cut out large detailed Christmas Classics die frame, add to card front using dimensionals
- Very Vanilla – cut out square label, add to card front
- Shining Brightly DSP – cut out NOEL die, add to card front
- Time a small bow in the Night of Navy & Gold Ribbon, add to card front
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Step up your holiday projects with Stampin’ Up!’s elegant JOY OF NOEL STAMP AND DIES BUNDLE! Easily create layers and arrangements with the traditional holly, berry and greenery designs, block NOEL, and coordinating script greetings. We featured the JOY OF NOEL BUNDLE with the JOY OF CHRISTMAS DESIGNER PAPER AND JOYFUL SPECIALTY PAPER to share the colors and magic of the Christmas season. There are step-by-step instructions for FOUR card designs and TWO small gift favors, perfect for craft fair projects or to give friends and neighbors during the season!
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Night of Navy, Shining Brightly DSP|
|Other:||Christmas Classics Dies, Joy of Noel Dies, Night of Navy/Gold Ribbon, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!