Happy Tuesday everyone and happy 4th of July! Welcome to our Creatively Simple post where Connie and I take a theme each month am make ‘simple’ cards! I LOVE simple cards! This month it’s
And for our final fall card of the month…
Here’s the details…
- Lost Lagoon – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Lost Lagoon – 3 3/4 x 5, run through the Distressed Tile Embossing Folder, add to card front
- All About Autumn DSP (copper print) – 1 x 3 3/4 and 3/4 x 3 3/4, add to card front
- Very Vanilla – cut out Countryside Corners die, stamp greeting (Inked & Tiled) in Copper Clay, layer onto next larger size Countryside Corner die in Pretty Peacock, add to card front using dimensionals
- Oxidized Copper Specialty paper (blue) – cut out large leaf (Aspen Trees), add to card front using dimensionals
- Pretty Peacock and Lost Lagoon – cutout small leaf (Aspen Trees), add to card front
- Add small copper bow to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Step up your holiday projects with Stampin’ Up!’s elegant JOY OF NOEL STAMP AND DIES BUNDLE! Easily create layers and arrangements with the traditional holly, berry and greenery designs, block NOEL, and coordinating script greetings. We featured the JOY OF NOEL BUNDLE with the JOY OF CHRISTMAS DESIGNER PAPER AND JOYFUL SPECIALTY PAPER to share the colors and magic of the Christmas season. There are step-by-step instructions for SIX projects…FOUR card designs and TWO small gift favors, perfect for craft fair projects or to give friends and neighbors during the season! See more details HERE!
|Set(s):||Inked & Tiled|
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Lost Lagoon, Pretty Peacock, All About Autumn DSP, Oxidized Copper Specialty Paper|
|Other:||Aspen Trees Dies, Distressed Tile Embossing Fold, Natural/Copper Ribbon Pack, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!