Happy Tuesday everyone and happy 4th of July! Welcome to our Creatively Simple post where Connie and I take a theme each month am make ‘simple’ cards! I LOVE simple cards! This month it’s
Here’s my card for this week…
Here’s the details…
- Cajun Craze – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- All About Autumn (fall tree scene) – 4 x 5 1/4, add to card front
- Very Vanilla – 4 x 5 1/4 – cut out Aspen Trees die, ad to card front using dimensionals
- All About Autumn (wood print – 3/4 x 2 3/4, cut into banner
- Cajun Craze – 5/8 x 2 1/2, stamp greeting in Versamark, white emboss, cut into banner, add to wood piece using dimensionals
- Copper Ribbon – tie into bow, add behind greeting piece, add to card front
- Add some copy Adhesive Backed Speckled Dots to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
We are “buzzin” with the news that Demonstrators who have signed up for Stampin’ Up!’s OnStage in November can elect to pre-order the upcoming BEE MY VALENTINE SUITE from the January-April 2024 Mini Catalog! We couldn’t wait to create with this darling new BEE MY VALENTINE STAMP SET filled with a buzzing bee, honeycomb, sweet as honey greetings, plus the coordinating BEE BUILDER PUNCH to make cutting the bees SO easy! The bright and cheerful BEE MINE DESIGNER PAPER and Hearts & Flowers Embellishments add to the whimsy! Our BEE MY VALENTINE BONUS COLLECTION has step-by-step instructions for SIX projects…FOUR card designs and TWO favor designs…using the suite SQUARE PILLOW BOXES to fill with treats or a small gift! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Cajun Craze, All About Autumn DSP|
|Other:||Aspen Tree Dies, Neutral & Copper Ribbon, Adhesive Backed Speckled Dots, White Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!