Happy Tuesday everyone and happy 4th of July! Welcome to our Creatively Simple post where Connie and I take a theme each month am make ‘simple’ cards! I LOVE simple cards! This month it’s
Here’s my card for this week…
Here’s the details…
- Lost Lagoon – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Very Vanilla – 3 x 4 1/4, run top 2/3rds through the Distressed Tile Embossing Folder, stamp greeting in Early Espresso, layer onto Crumb Cake – 3 1/4 x 4 1/2, add to card front
- All About Autumn DSP – peacock/copper print – 1 x 3 3/4, add to card front
- Very Vanilla – stamp pumpkins and leaves in Lost Lagoon, Pretty Peacock and Crumb Cake, stems in Crumb Cake and Pretty Peacock, cut everything out, layer and add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some copper Neutral Adhesive Backed Sequins to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Fill your Christmas holidays with our BEARY CUTE STAMP AND PUNCH BUNDLE! Punch out the coordinating stamped images, or images from the fun designer paper! Dress up the bears with scarves and hats, add a festive tree or presents to your designs! We featured the BEARY CUTE BUNDLE with the BEARY CHRISTMAS DESIGNER PAPER for a winter wonderland look. There are step-by-step instructions for THREE card designs (one a special fun fold) and a small gift or craft fair project! See more details here!
|Set(s):||Pick of the Patch|
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Lost Lagoon, Crumb Cake, All About Autumn DSP|
|Ink:||Lost Lagoon, Pretty Peacock, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso|
|Other:||Pumpkin Builder Punch, Distressed Tile Embossing Folder, Neutrals Adhesive Backed Sequins, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!