Happy Tuesday everyone and happy 4th of July! Welcome to our Creatively Simple post where Connie and I take a theme each month am make ‘simple’ cards! I LOVE simple cards! This month it’s
Here’s my card for this week…
Here’s the details…
- Copper Clay – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Copper Clay – 3 1/4 x 4 1/2, run through the Distressed Tile Embossing Folder, layer onto Basic White 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, add to card front
- Copper Clay – stamp leaf image from Gorgeously Made Made two time using Versamark, white emboss, add to card front
- Basic White – 3/4 x 3, stamp greeting in Copper Clay, cut into banner, tie pieces of Copper Ribbon into a bow, add behind greeting, ad to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Neutral Adhesive Backed Sequins to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Deck the Halls with the beautiful greenery images, tags and labels using the CHRISTMAS CLASSICS STAMPS AND DIES! Add the fun Christmas song greetings with their stylish fonts on your unique paper crafting projects. We featured the CHRISTMAS LABELS BUNDLE with the JOYFUL SPECIALTY PAPER for some sparkle and shine, plus the JOY OF CHRISTMAS DESIGNER PAPER for a traditional holiday look! There are step-by-step instructions for EIGHT card designs…we know you’ll love at least one of these designs (or all of them!) for your Christmas cards this year.
|Set(s):||Gorgeously Made, Go to Greetings|
|Paper:||Basic White, Copper Clay|
|Ink:||Copper Clay, Versamark|
|Other:||Distressed Tile Embossing Folder, Copper & Neutral Ribbon Pack, Neutral Adhesive Backed Sequins, White Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!