Happy Tuesday everyone and happy 4th of July! Welcome to our Creatively Simple post where Connie and I take a theme each month am make ‘simple’ cards! I LOVE simple cards! This month it’s
Here’s my card for this week…
Here’s the details…
- Pumpkin Pie – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Basic White – 3 1/4 x 5 1/2, run through the Cherry Patterns Circle Embossing Folder, stamp stars randomly in Pumpkin Pie, add strips of Basic Black 1/2 x 4 1/4 on each side, add to card front
- Pumpkin Pie – 1/2 x 3 1/4 and 3/4 x 3 1/4, cut each into banner, add to card front, stamp greeting in 3/4″ one in Memento Black
- Them Bones DSP – cut out label, add to card front using dimensionals
- Basic White – cut out ghost, add to card front using dimensionals
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Check out these “jazzy” skeletons in the new BAG OF BONES BUNDLE! So many pieces to mix and max for personalized figures and scenes! Build a spooky scene with tombstones, bats, stars, and even a rickety picket fence using the BAG OF BONES DIES. This bundle is bone-a-fide fun with even a not-so-furry friend or two. Your Halloween crafts are sure to be eerie-sistible! We featured the BAG OF BONES BUNDLE with the THEM BONES DESIGNER PAPER for a spook-tacular collection! There are step-by-step instructions for TWO card designs and TWO treat holder projects! See more details HERE!
|Set(s):||Tricks & Treats|
|Paper:||Basic White, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Them Bones DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Pumpkin Pie|
|Other:||Tricks & Treats Dies, Cheery Patterns Embossing Folders, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!