Happy Tuesday everyone and happy 4th of July! Welcome to our Creatively Simple post where Connie and I take a theme each month am make ‘simple’ cards! I LOVE simple cards! This month it’s
Here’s my card for this week…
Here’s the details…
- Lemon Lolly – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Brights DSP Daffodil Delight print – 2 1/2 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Basic White – 3 1/2 x 4, run through the dotted 3D Basic Embossing Folder, add to card front
- Daffodil Delight and Lemon Lolly – create frames using Stylish shapes, add to card front
- Basic White – stamp bird and glasses in Memento Black, color with Blends, cut out, add to card front
- Daffodil Delight – stamp greeting in Memento Black, cut out, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some yellow Glossy Dots to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Fill your crate with delightful seasonal flowers and herbs to send good wishes to someone special with the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE! The fun RUSTIC CRATE DIES provide cute farmhouse crates, labels, hardware, and gardening gloves as accessories for your floral arrangements! Mix and match any of the sweet sentiments with any image for a personalized touch. We featured the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER! This tutorial has step-by-step instructions for four projects…three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special gift project! See more details here!
|Set(s):||Bird’s Eye View, Biggest Wish|
|Paper:||Basic White, Lemon Lolly, Daffodil Delight, Brights DSP Paper Pack|
|Ink:||Memento Black; BLENDS: Lemon Lolly, Daffodil Delight|
|Other:||Stylish Shapes Dies, 3D Basics Embossing Folder, Glossy Dots, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!