Happy Tuesday everyone and happy 4th of July! Welcome to our Creatively Simple post where Connie and I take a theme each month am make ‘simple’ cards! I LOVE simple cards! This month it’s
Here’s my card for this week…
Here’s the details…
- Lost Lagoon – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Basic White – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, run through the crosshatch 3D Basics Embossing folder, add to card front
- Garden Walk DSP – pick 3 blue print, cut 1/2 x 2 1/2 piece from each, add to card front
- Lost Lagoon – cut out mesh die, add to card front (save little pieces for decorations)
- Lost Lagoon – stamp thermos outline & lid and greeting in Memento Black and body in Pretty Peacock, cut out, add to card front using dimensionals
- Randomly add the little left over pieces from the mesh to finish off!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
The single and multi-leaf images in the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE give you a lot of different looks for your card making, scrapbooking, gift packaging or elegant tags! Use the stamp images alone or combine with the detailed leaf veins, awesome shaped labels, and stand-alone leaf dies! Celebrate the fall season by sharing your creations using the thankful greetings to express joy and gratitude. We featured the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful outdoorsy look! There are step-by-step instructions for SIX projects…four card designs and two sweet favor projects! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Basic White, Lost Lagoon, Garden Walk DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Pretty Peacock|
|Other:||Warmest Heart Dies, 3D Basic Embossing Folders, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!