Happy Tuesday everyone! Welcome to our Creatively Simple post where Connie and I take a theme each month am make ‘simple’ cards! I LOVE simple cards! This month it’s
Here’s my card for this week…
Here’s the details…
- Crumb Cake – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Brights DSP (Melon Mambo Dotted print) – 3/4 x 5 and 1 1/2 x 5, add to card front
- Basic White – cut out Deckled Rectangle, add to card front using dimensionals
- Sweet Sorbet – cut out background, add to card front
- Crumb Cake – cut out cone, fold, add to card front
- Basic White – stamp ice cream in Berry Burst and Bubble Bath, cherry in Sweet Sorbet and Early Espresso, cut out, layer, add to card front using dimensionals
- Bubble Bath – 1/2 x 2 1/8, stamp greeting in Early Espresso, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some pink Pastel Adhesive Backed Sequins to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
The single and multi-leaf images in the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE give you a lot of different looks for your card making, scrapbooking, gift packaging or elegant tags! Use the stamp images alone or combine with the detailed leaf veins, awesome shaped labels, and stand-alone leaf dies! Celebrate the fall season by sharing your creations using the thankful greetings to express joy and gratitude. We featured the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful outdoorsy look! There are step-by-step instructions for SIX projects…four card designs and two sweet favor projects! See more details HERE!
|Set(s):||Share a Milkshake|
|Paper:||Basic White, Crumb Cake, Sweet Sorbet, Brights DSP Paper Pack|
|Ink:||Berry Burst, Bubble Bath, Sweet Sorbet, Early Espresso|
|Other:||Share a Milkshake Dies, Pastel Adhesive Backed Sequins, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!