Happy Tuesday everyone! Welcome to our Creatively Simple post where Connie and I take a theme each month am make ‘simple’ cards! I LOVE simple cards! This month it’s
Here’s my card for this week…
Here’s the details…
- Sweet Sorbet – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Sweet Sorbet – 4 x 5 1/4, run through the crosshatch 3D Basics Embossing Folder, ad to card front
- Basic White 1 3/4 x 6, stamp sweet in Sweet Sorbet and friend in Memento Black
- Glorious Gingham DSP (blueberry print) – two strips 3/4 x 4 1/4, layer behind panel, add panel to card front, trim off edges
- Basic White – stamp cherries in Sweet Sorbet, leaves in Granny Apple Green and stems in Early Espresso – cut/punch out, layer, add to card front using dimensionals
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
The JUST MY TYPE STAMP SET images have a vintage look of time gone by! The hand-drawn typewriter reminds “some” of us of a less technology-driven time! And the classic typewriter font used on the greetings, plus some fun desk accessories, help create charming cards and projects for a book lover or writer! We featured the JUST MY TYPE STAMP SET with the GORGEOUS GINGHAM DESIGNER PAPER for a bright and cheerful look! There are step-by-step instructions for three card designs (one a fun fold!) and a fun display project! See more details here!
|Paper:||Basic White, Sweet Sorbet, Glorious Gingham DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Sweet Sorbet, Granny Apple Green, Early Espresso|
|Other:||Cherry Builder Punch, 3D Basics Embossing Folder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!