And speaking of LOVE…I LOVE this this print from the SAB Best Year Ever dsp. it is so soft and pretty and so good for so many projects.
I started with the sketch from Sweet Sunday Sketch this week and really it cam pretty quickly from there.
Here’s the details…
- Lost Lagoon – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Lost Lagoon – 4 1/4 x 5 1/2, run through Decorative Dots Folder
- Crisp Cantaloupe – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4. Add to layer.
- Wrap piece of Calypso Coral Chevron Ribbon around panel and add to card front.
- Best Year Ever (SAB) print – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4. Stamp greeting using Lost Lagoon.
- Stamp flower 3 times in Calypso Coral. Punch out largest one then cut out the others.
- Add button (SAB) using whisper white Baker’s Twine. Layer pieces of flower using dimensionals
- Stamp leaves using Lost Lagoon, add to flower then add to card front
Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team to see which one they picked!
|Set(s):||Crazy About You|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Lost Lagoon, Crisp Cantaloupe|
|Ink:||Calypso Coral, Lost Lagoon|
|Other:||Flower Medallion Punch, Best Year Ever (SAB) Accessories Pack, Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, Calypso Coral Chevron Ribbon, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!