And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is Country Christmas
Here’s the details…
- Smoky Slate – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Abigail Rose DSP (grey/white flower) – 4 x 5 1/4 add to card front
- Basic Grey – cut out the two window frame pieces
- Basic White – cut out the inside of the large winder frame, layer behind the two grey frames, add to card front
- Basic White – stamp the wreath and the two end of the swag in Soft Succulent and berries in Cherry Cobbler, cut out wreath and add to top of window, cut out the two ends of swag and add to the window sill
- Basic White – stamp the candle in Cherry Cobbler, add the flames in Versamark and Gold emboss, stamp the tray again in Versamark, gold emboss, cut everything out, layer and add to card front
- Cherry cobbler – 3/8 x 2 1/4, stamp greeting in Versamark, white emboss, cut into banner on both ends, add to card fron using dimensionals
- Cherry Cobbler – cut out bow, add to wreath to finish off
And now for our latest collection…
Do you enjoy creating hand-made gifts for co-workers, neighbors, your mail person and package delivery drivers but often run out of time? We are back again this year with a brand-new GIFTS OF GOOD TASTE 2022 COLLECTION with SIX new packaging idea tutorials along with SIX more of our favorite holiday cookie and candy recipes! This year we’ve used Santa’s Delivery Bundle and Santa Express DSP for our decorating ideas, but you could mix the packaging ideas up with stamps and dies you already own…the recipe and package design are what is most important! See more details here!
|Paper:||Basic White, Smoky Slate Basic Grey, Cherry Cobbler. Abigail Rose DSP|
|Ink:||Cherry Cobbler, Soft Succulent, Versamark|
|Other:||Windows Dies, White Embossing Powder, Gold Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Lori has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!