Happy Thursday and Happy Thanksgiving! This week it’s sketch inspiration time…
The new Framed Florets dies were just perfect but I decided to make it a vertical instead of a horizontal card so that I could use this cute heart oval…
Here’s the details…
- Very Vanilla – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Cajun Craze – 3 3/4 x 5, cut out the heart frame, add to card front
- Rose/Gold Metallic Paper (gold) – 1/2 x 3 3/4, add to card front
- Very Vanilla – 1/2 x 2, stamp greeting with Versamark and gold emboss, cut into banner, add to card front
- Brushed Metallic Paper – cut out the long leaf from the lightest and the two small leaves from the medium, leave in the little extra pieces, layer and add to card front
- Gold Satin Edge Ribbon – tie small bow, add to card front
- Add 3 Gold Adhesive Backed Swirls to finish off
All ready to send out!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
Celebrate the season with the elegant LEAVES OF HOLLY STAMP SET and HOLLY BERRY DIES! Take advantage of the two-step design to stamp greenery images with added texture and dimension. Try out different color combinations on your leaves and berries to create beautiful boughs of holly. The HOLLY BERRY DIES include multiple detailed layers of holly leaves and berries, giving you the opportunity to keep it simple or step it up. And two label dies are perfect for framing those festive holiday greetings and sentiments. We’ve combined the LEAVES OF HOLLY BUNDLE with the BOUGHS OF HOLLY DESIGNER PAPER for a rich, traditional Christmas feel. This Collection contains three card tutorials (one a fun fold!) and a cute holiday gift idea great for craft shows or to give a special friend! See more details here!
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Cajun Craze, Brushed Metallic Paper, Rose/Gold Metallic Paper|
|Other:||Framed Florets Dies, Gold Adhesive Backed Swirls, Gold Satin Edged Ribbon, Gold Embossing Powder|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!