And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to celebrate the colorful leaves of fall. Mine aren’t very colorful but sort of looks like the leaves around here right now. Decided to not do a card as I found these cool metal wall hangings at the Dollar and a Quarter store.
Here’s the details…
- Oh Holy Night DSP – cut out the leaves from 3 different prints and veins from Early Espress
- Mossy Meadow – cut out the springs from Fresh as a Daisy Dies
- Crumb Cake – cut out a banner by using the metal wall hanging to create both the curve and the edges, stamp letters from the online exclusive set Classic Letters in Early Espresso, layer the leave and springs behind it
- Add loops of the Burlap ribbon from the mini and Wavy Trim (main catalog behind the leaves, then add banner to metal pieces using dimensionals and adhesives
- Very Vanilla – stamp ‘thanks’ (Biggest Wish) in Mossy Meadow, cut out around greeting and add to hanging to finish off
And now for our latest collection…
Winter trees to Christmas scenes, the MERRIEST TREES COLLECTION has you covered! With multiple sizes of trees, presents, ornaments and stars that double as snowflakes, you won’t run out of creative options using this set! We featured the MERRIEST TREES STAMP SET AND DIES with the A WALK IN THE FOREST DESIGNER PAPER to share the love of Christmas and throughout the entire winter season. There are step-by-step instructions for four projects…three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special project to use yourself, sell at craft fairs, or give away as a gift during the holidays! See more details HERE!
|Set(s):||Classic Letters (online exclusive), Biggest Wish|
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Mossy Meadow, Early Espresso, Oh Holy Night DSP|
|Ink:||Early Espresso, Mossy Meadow|
|Other:||Autumn Leaves Dies, Fresh as a Daisy Dies, Burlap/Copper Ribbon, Wavy Trim, Dimesnionals|
Click Back to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and Next to the see what Lori has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!