And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to use images that need to be colored. I LOVE coloring with the Blends!
Here’s the details…
- Basic White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Basic White – 4 x 5 1/4, run through the Timeless Type Embossing Folder, add to card front
- Friendly Hello DSP (Freesia flower print) – 2 1/2 x 5, cut into banner, add to card front
- Misty Moonlight – 1/2 x 5 1/4, cut on a slant, add to card front
- Add Blue Heart & Home Doily to card front
- Basic White – stamp image in memento Black, color with Blends, cut out, add to card front using dimensionals
- Fresh Freesia ribbon – tie small bow, add to image
- Mint Macaron – 3/8 x 3 1/4, stamp greeting in Memento Black, cut into slants on both sides, add to card front using dimensionals
And now for our latest collection…
Build a bouquet of tulips in any color with Stampin’ Up!’s FLOWERING TULIPS STAMP SET AND TULIP DIES. We’ve combined this FLOWERING TULIPS Bundle with the Flowering Fields Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our FLOWERING TULIPS COLLECTION of tutorials has SIX projects – FOUR step-by-step card tutorials and TWO quick and easy favor/treat gifts – they are sure to bring a smile to the recipient’s face! See more details HERE!
|Set(s):||Blessings of Home|
|Paper:||Basic White, Misty Moonlight, Mint Macaron, Friendly Hello DSP (SAB)|
|Ink:||Memento Black, BLENDS: Fresh Freesia, Misty Moonlight, Mint Macaron|
|Other:||Flowers of Home Dies, Heart & Home Doilies, Fresh Freesia Ribbon, Timeless Type Embossing Folder, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Lori has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!